Monday, August 24, 2015

Law Office Revamp

I was so excited when my father-in-law asked me to help bring his office up to date in the decor department.  He is an extremely hard-working man and devoted husband, father and grandfather, leaving the office waiting area low on the priority list for a very long time.  His only request was to try and reuse as much furniture as possible, so the "This End Up" had to stay.

Here is a look at the "before" below:


And here is the after!







What we did:
  • Sand, stain & reupholster furniture (requested to keep per client)
  • New end tables and coffee table
  • Gallery wall of pen & ink wall art in gold frames
  • New cornice boards
  • New lamps & accessories
  • Removed outdated art & overgrown plants
It was a simple and quick (but very much needed!) update.  What do you like best?

If you are in need of any updates, no matter how small, please contact me!  I would love to hear from you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment