Thursday, February 26, 2015

ON-TREND BATH RENOVATION

I love working with clients who have a vision but still enable me to exercise my talents and lead a project into completion!  The sweet family who this bathroom belongs to were involved every step of the way, but entrusted me to keep the bathroom classic with a touch of on-trend accents for their teenage daughter.


Classic chrome & pewter hardware


It's all in the details: moroccan inspired glass tile accents and vintage crystal drawer hardware



Carrara marble countertops with chrome plumbing fixtures is always a beauty!




Timelessly designed hardware for a traditional and classic look!

1 comment:

  1. I have been your silent reader for long.. Now I think you have to know how much your articles have inspired me to do better. This is very insightful and informative. Thank you for sharing. I would love to see more updates from you.

    Elcometer

    ReplyDelete