Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fabrics Galore!

I recently had the pleasure of dropping in on U-Fab, which is a newer fabric store in the fan area of Richmond.  I love starting with fabric as inspiration to design a room.  I usually shop at other local fabric stores, which are much larger, but also come with a heftier price tag.  After my mom and another friend told me they saw a fabric that I paid 40.00 a yard for at another local business for 19.99 at U-Fab, I thought I would check it out!



Check out these mouth-watering color combinations!  I am currently in search of fabrics for a friend's nursery, my own family room, and our master bath.  I found so many options to snap pictures of, I couldn't put my iPhone down!

Yellow and Gray

Orange, Salmon, and Gray


Teal and Gray


Sky Blue and Olive Green

What is your favorite color combination?  I have always been a fan of blue and olive green, but am really digging the salmon and orange!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these combos. My fav, or course, is the grey and yellow. But I'm branching out and trying to incorporate new colors into the mix. So, I got my grandmother's sewing machine last weekend and I can't wait to start a project!! I think I'm going to do curtains...maybe I should practice my skills first, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fabric deals. UFab is cool and cheap if you can leave yourself wide open for inspiration. Had you heard that Williams and Sherrill is having big sale this week?

    ReplyDelete