Thursday, September 15, 2011

Show A Little Love For The UK

I first became fascinated with all things British when my two girlfriends and I were twelve years old and OBSESSED with the England-based alternative band, Bush.  I am not sure if we were more into the music or Gavin Rossdale, but my love for the UK has never slowed its roll.  I was given a ten day trip for my high school graduation by my parents and got to experience the architecture, fashion, and history of England first hand.  Over the past couple of years, the flag has grown in popularity and claimed its fame in the world of interior design.

Now, eleven years later, I am still obsessing over all of the Union Jack designs popping up all over and considering using it as the inspiration for Grayson's "big boy" room that I probably won't even start decorating for another year.  Check out these amazing Kohler print ads for their new Tresham collection...AMAZING.

I am digging everything from the Union Jack area rugs, to the gallery wall, to the claw foot tub, to the pink Hunter boots!  There are no words.


And, as always, here are some cute Etsy finds:




Anyone else with me on this love?  You can't deny the red, white and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment