Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Times Are A Changin'...

Just when I thought I would NEVER have a room in my house that was not useful or did not serve a purpose, we realized we have not used our study in years!  Years, people!  Our desktop crashed a few years back and with the luxury of wi-fi and laptops, no one goes in there.  It is really the only truly masculine room and houses all of Jeremy's sports memorabilia.  Well, not all of it, but what I could tastefully display without it looking like a shrine to the Redskins or Rickey Henderson.

The original intention of having the study by the front door was so that when I one day started my own business, I would use this as my home office and studio.  I currently have a small room upstairs over the garage that serves as my office now, but with two little ones and another on the way, we need the room.  I guess I should rephrase that.  Our little ones need the room.



And my ALL TIME FAVE!  (You know I can't resist green and blue!)


I have been perusing pictures this week to find inspiration for their little space.  With my parents on the schedule to babysit for a quick trip to IKEA, we are ready to roll with this project!  Stay tuned for pictures this weekend of the progress - and expect my favorite signature colors: blue and green!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited about the reveal but TOTALLY way more excited about the "one on the way" ---- WHA????!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were expecting again, Jess! CONGRATS!!! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete