Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nursery walls and baby fever!

So many of my friends seem to be pregnant right now and I am stoked! I am helping a few of them with their nurseries, so stay tuned for upcoming baby posts.  I thought I would share a mural I did for my nephew's nursery in DC. They have since moved to San Francisco, but I can hardly wait to go visit them in the fall and see his new room!



Here is the small painting of our dogs my friend Susan and I did in our nursery.




I am really digging wallpaper and hand stenciled patterns in nurseries as well. Check out Liam McDermott's first nursery.




Speaking of decorative walls, feast your eyes on this stenciled laundry room. I'm contemplating stenciling our master or the guest room. Hmmmm... So many ideas, so little time.




What do you think of murals, patterns, and wallpapers? Love 'em or leave 'em?

No comments:

Post a Comment