Friday, July 8, 2011

Hi, I'm Jessica. And I'm addicted to Etsy.

Does anyone else have this problem?  I find myself just wanting to "search something really quick" and two hours later I'm still looking through shop after shop, drooling over the handmade pillows, scarves, monogrammed stationary and fabrics.  It is the best place to search for party favors, birthday gifts, home decor, and anything else you can imagine or need.   




I first discovered Etsy when my favorite NYC artist handed me his business card with my purchase a few years back.  But  started to get out of control about a year ago when I was pregnant and wanted to find cute things for my soon-to-be-born son and daughter.  I scored the cutest clothing size dividers for their closet and a headband for Olivia that seriously melted me.



Olivia, one day old, wearing her Etsy headband

I am currently in search of new pillows for our family room.  There is so much out there to choose from and I love so many different styles, so I am keeping my options open!  I love to change out the pillows every couple of months to keep things fresh since the family room is the most popular spot in the house.

Here are my current pillow obsessions as found on Etsy...







My girlfriend Meghan refers to Etsy-surfing as "hanging out on Etsy."  I would love to hear about your recent findings, obsessions, and purchases while you were hanging out!

4 comments:

  1. I think I need to browse Etsy more! I love those pillows! And your baby is so cute in that pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Megan! Yes, I am certain you will find things you love on there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG- I didn't realize at first that you had twins! Wow- a double blessing!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Etsy is always up in a browser on my computer! Loving the blog! Try out Pinterest - I tagged your blog on a few 'favorites'

    ReplyDelete