Wednesday, November 23, 2011

design*sponge meets Richmond Anthro

One of my favorite design bloggers, Grace Bonney of design*sponge, recently stopped through Richmond for a book signing at our local Anthropologie!  As soon as I got the email, I immediately RSVP'ed for my friend Meghan and I to go!  Grace was super sweet and signed both of our copies of her book.  I am excited to add it to my collection of inspiration.



Additionally, it was obvious our Anthropologie was just as excited for Grace's signing!  The store has never looked so amazing!  Check out this amazing geometric cardboard decor!


 Love the vintage/peeling wall paper and rustic boards...

I am always in the mood for winter white!

 Love this three-dimensional collage wall!

 Lastly, I would love to try and DIY these Christmas ornaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment