Monday, November 14, 2011

Antique Plates Wall Gallery

I am super excited to show you an antique plate wall gallery that my mom and I just put together in her living room this morning.  We have been working on this room for a few months now (thankfully, she is very patient and understanding of my crazy schedule).  Remember this post on navy and green?  Well, the fabrics at the bottom were what inspired this entire room and it is finally coming together!


This is only one area of the room, but I just couldn't wait to show it off.  I am really please with the way it turned out and I think my mom is too.  She has the coolest family pieces and what better way to display them?  I love the vintage and eclectic feel.  I kept the inside of the china cabinet full of antiques as well - they are just so unique!





Here is another clue on what we used the trellis fabric for!   I can't wait to reveal the whole room - I am hoping to have it done before Thanksgiving :)


Have you created any unique wall galleries out of anything other than pictures?  Please share!

1 comment:

  1. Other than my gallery of babies (black and white photographs of family members as babies: self, children, parents, grandparents, great grands...) I love the display of framed handkerchiefs from the 30's & 40's belonging to my mother and grandmothers we used to decorate my daughter's bedroom wall.

    ReplyDelete