Wednesday, August 17, 2011

U-Fab Take Two: Charlottesville, VA

On a recent trip in search of fabric, my mom and I packed up the kiddos and headed to Charlottesville, home of the larger U-Fab!  I found it appropriate to document the occasion since it was the babies' first trip (of many, I am sure) to a fabric store.  The hour long trip did not disappoint.  Two entire floors full of amazing options and a super friendly staff to help out are waiting for you right outside of Richmond!

Quick pre-visit diaper change


We have arrived!


Oh, the blues...
(see mom's at the bottom?)


For a sweet little girl's room...


Nurseries on the brain...





This is the fabric I almost chose for our nursery.  I am in LOVE with this gorgeous chair!


Anyone else as obsessed as I am with fabric?  Do you ever start designing a room with it or use it for inspiration?  

No comments:

Post a Comment