Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Olivia Grayson Interiors Gets a Facelift!

Drumroll, please!  I am so pleased and proud to show off the new blog design!  I found a fabulous web designer online and sent her my ideas, so after a couple months of patiently waiting my turn, here it is!



I am now connected in all aspects of social media!  If you are a fan of my blog, please pass along the link to your friends, become a Facebook fan, follow me on Twitter, or subscribe via email or Google reader.

I love any and all comments, so please leave a note :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this too!! You are quite the creative girl, Jessica!! Know this will do very well...I'm so proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good, lookin' good!!!! The GREEN is so YOU! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!! How long did you have to wait?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She probably looks more beautiful now.

    ReplyDelete