Friday, July 22, 2011

Ramblings on Design TV

How sad are you that Million Dollar Decorators' first season is over?  I didn't get to watch the last episode until last night and it may just be me, but it seems as though the inaugural season was too short!  I am sure they will get signed on for another season, so I am not worried.  I am still having trouble deciding who my favorite designer was since they all have such different styles.  Any picks?








If you are craving another dose of design reality TV, fear not.  Bravo has signed on many more great reality shows.  I don't know if any of you are fellow Rachel Zoe fans, but she is coming back in full force.  



Rachel Zoe's old assistant, Brad Goreski, has signed on for It's a Brad Brad World, which I am assuming will be similar to RZP, but with the spotlight on Brad.  Although both of these shows focus on fashion, I love seeing how current fashion trends spill over into the world of interior design.  And who can resist the fast-paced fashion industry pulling together all of the stars' looks for the red carpet events?  Bananas.



No comments:

Post a Comment